Thursday, August 26, 2010

The beginning of a new semester.

Howdy, everyone. Yesterday began my fourth semester at SHSU and even though I am a senior I will not be graduating for quite some time. But I am not upset about this fact! I will probably be done sometime in 2012. I'm taking some pretty sweet classes (finally starting my animation courses) and can't wait until I have some stuff to post up here from said classes. Aside from all that I have work at Buc-ee's, a massive gas station/Mecca for all road-trippers. It's still a food job but it's a job nonetheless. Gotta run for now but I will be posting some more things later. Good luck to y'all!

1 comment:

  1. nice! I bet you are going to create some crazy animations;) i'm excited. my third semester starts on Monday. and it's goingto be pure 3d animation for this whole year. it will be so much fun I hope. good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete