Sunday, October 4, 2009

Okay, I don't have anything to post YET, but I am working on it and I also need to get my scanner up and running. On a side note - Thank you guys for congratulating Jenny and I about our baby! It's about the size of a grape right now and it keeps getting larger every day.

Right...back to the mission. I think that the official order of the comic should be Mikkel, John, then me. I figure it would work best if we could give ourselves a specific amount of days in which each frame needs to be completed by. That, of course, is just an idea and we do not necessarily have to adhere to it. It would work fine for me because I have so much going on and at the same time, not a whole lot going on. The glory of the KEBAB HOUSE will be gloriously glorious.

Let's get some ideas a bouncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment